- In vitro and in vivo efficacy of new antimicrobial drugs.
- Pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic correlation of antimicrobial chemotherapeutic agents with in vivo experimental models
- Pharmacokinetic characteristics of antibiotics and definition of degree of diffusion in extravascular compartment
- Pharmacokinetic characteristics of antimicrobial drugs and definition of degree of diffusion in the gastrointestinal compartment
- Intestinal microflora composition and modifications induced by administration of antimicrobial drugs or gastrointestinal pathology.
- Evaluation of antibiotic diffusion in vivo using osteomyelitis animal model
- Evaluation of in vivo efficacy of different drug delivery systems (PMMA) of antimicrobial drugs using experimental infection animal models
- Determination of antibiotic elution in vitro from PMMA antibiotic loaded bone cement
- Determination of degree of penetration of antibiotics and antifungals in interstitial fluid using the suction blister fluid method
- Determination of the diffusion of antibiotics in prosthetic orthopaedic infections and in acute pancreatitis in man
- Determination of tissue diffusion of antibiotics and antifungals with tissue homogenization techniques
- · Microbiological assay of antibiotics in biological fluids and tissues
- Determination of intestinal microflora by classical microbiological methods and enzymatic activity in animal experimental models